OT: Mp3īs ID tag on MP3.com...

Hi, what kind of software do you use to write the ID
tag on a .mp3 file?, I did that with Winamp and in my
windows media player and winamp that info does appear
but I uploaded some songs to MP3.com and the ID tag
info disappeared of the mp3 file itself, both on the
low file and hi fi versions and also on the download
option, Why is that? I just send an email to mp3.com
support asking for that but I wanted to ask that here
too īcause Iīve downloaded many files of mp3.com from
artists on this list and almost all of them have the
ID tag inside the mp3 file, how do you do to keep it
inside the mp3 file on mp3.com?.
Thanks.
Alex.