Re: Servicing of EDP's

just as an update... i sent my edp in for repairs about three or four weeks
ago, since then i have had several unanswered phone calls, an email to the
address given below was returned to me. so as of now, i don;t even know if
the unit was received... gibson has not had a single person available to
speak to me and not one messsage has been returned. i am trying not to
worry.... but the utter lack of communication is not putting my mind at
ease.

has anyone had a repair done in the last month or so?  or had any
communication with shane radtke?

i'm guessing that the email address below should have been
shane.radtke@gibson.com....i'll try that one...

any help is appreciated.

monk