Re: Basic intro (OT)

Steven P. Goodman wrote:
Those of you with occasional access to the old SCTV show - much of it
genius - will remember a sketch with a K-Tel parody called "Stairways to
Heaven", comprising different versions of the Zep song by such esoterics as
Ricky Lee Jones and Slim Whitman!  Man, I wish I had my video collection
AND
my NTSC player here, I'd capture it and make it available.

Rhino records has a "Best of Louie Louie" and "Best of Louie Louie Vol. 2"
which are exactly what the same would imply.  Amusing for a (very) few
listenings, and then they get old very quickly.  The variety of approaches
is pretty amazing, though