Re: Stereo EDP/footswich problem

also, you might want to check that you didn't leave it in delay mode or
something like that. (or just reset all the parameters to default to make
sure it is in a normal state.)

or it could be the pedal or pedal jack jack has developed a short. that
would act like the Record button was permanently pushed.

kim