Re: GEAR LUST and CREATIVITY

David Beardsley wrote:

> [...]

in theory correct, but in practice, i recall that tuning individual
strings on
an instrument of the viol family is not as hectic as doing so on a
floating-trem equipped guitar, since tho the bridge is suspended, it
doesn't
ride on springs (insert image of golden gate rising slowly up and down
through
fog on giant slinkys...); nevertheless i suspect it would throw the other
strings a bit (but not a lot) off...

lance g.