Re: Basic intro (OT)

At 12:19 PM 8/15/01 -0700, you wrote:
>I tend to think it's more of a generation gap.

Ooh, careful there. The more time I spend on this list the more I'm
convinced that chronological age has little to do with a willingness to
embrace new technology, at least in the LD microcosm. I'm probably right
about in the middle of the list's age range (late 30's), but I'm constantly
encountering musicians years older than I am who are on the cutting edge of
the new stuff. And I'm afraid we all know too many closed-minded younger
players who don't want to know...

-t