RE: Basic intro (OT)

Title: RE: Basic intro (OT)

Dammit, each generation OF TECHNOLOGY. Not of *people*. Gaaggh.

** okay, so you're saying . . .

Caliban Tiresias Darklock, 31. It's NOT about age. Most of my "that's
not real music" critics are in their late teens and early twenties. It's
only about WHERE YOU LEARNED, not when you learned it or how old you
were or even whether it was the first thing you learned.

** okay, i'm old - -we'll just let it go at that.

i've noticed that there is an amazing amount of people of the late teens and early twenties who area really into "classic rock." mind-boggling in my view. but then there are a bunch of people in that same age group who are getting into different stuff. overall, the "different stuff" genre is a very small niche.

stig