Re: Basic intro (OT)

That *is* what it's all about, isn't it? I find it so
> strange when
> someone criticises music based on some ridiculous thing
> like "oh, that
> 'chiff' patch on the DX7 has been SO overused". It
> strikes me as very
> much like walking into a gallery and saying "pfft, he
> used yellow ochre,
> how plebeian".

yeh it is all just taste-i mean i just bought a nord lead 2
and i suppose it is supposed to be really incredible and all
but i just cannot stand the sound of it and have already
sold it and went back to my analog synths-that does not make
the nord good or bad but it was just not good for me