Re: Basic intro (OT)

on 8/16/01 1:36 PM, Caliban Tiresias Darklock at caliban@darklock.com
wrote:

> My "workhorse" synth is an Optimus MD-1200. Yes, the mass market
> keyboard from Radio Shack... At $200, you just can't beat it for
> the price.

LOL!  This made my day.  There are way too many folks who think they need a
$20,000++ rack to create entertaining audio.  Hey, I like the gear too but
it's refreshing to read stuff like this.  Gotta go check out Radio Shack
now.  Do they make a looper?  :-)

BTW, this "basic intro" thread has made quite a long presence for itself.
What if it had been Caliban's "complete intro" instead?

-Allan