Re: Repeater Foot Controller

i can recommend highly the lake butler midi midigator.  it's
"out ot print" but they do pop up used. it'll send many midi message per
footoswitch inlcluding sysex, program, controllers, and it has an input for
acv pedal with many many options. it stores song titles with strings of
changes for each of the five switches per song. somehting like 128 songs...
pretty amazing.

monk