Re: Repeater Foot Controller

tell me more of this wondrous pmc 10. will it send sysex info? and long
strings of midi caommands to multiple devices on multiple channels? does it
store song names and strings of commands? i'ave been looking to replace my
midigator before my last two die...

monk

on 8/16/01 7:48 PM, Gary Lehmann at healthquestrecruiter@earthlink.net