Technology for sale: G3 system $500

Don't let the kids pass you by! ;)  I'm selling my Macintosh Power PC 7500
g3
300 160 meg 4 gig for $500 with a 17 apple display, 4x6 wacom, bw inkjet
if you
know anyone who's looking for something good and cheap.  All the graphics,
video and sound/midi software that you can imagine.  Great for a musician.
I'll through in a Opcode midi translator.  I'd ship it, but it's fairly
heavy.
If you've heard my music, I record it all on this machine.

Mark