Pedals

I intend to use a Yamaha MFC-10 <g>   OK, OK,  I'll try to be a bit more
helpful.  If you can afford it, I'd highly recommend the Peavey
PC1600X.  Although it is not a pedal unit, one of the (many) nice things
about it is that you can attach *any* midi pedal unit to it.  That lets
you turn "dumb" pedals into very sophisticated pedal units - think of it
as a "pedal brain" on steriods!!  If anyone wants to go that route, I
have an old Yamaha MFC-2 pedal unit (not suitable on its own for driving
the Repeater), which I'd be willing to sell for a reasonable price.

Elby