Re: Repeater Foot Controller

sorry, my statement was misleading.  these are the only tow i've ever had,
and aside from a power supply mishap, they have been really reliable. i was
just referring to the way fo all things. "the grass withers, the flower
fades..." someday they will die...and i have no backup or replacement. and
none on the horizon..

i don't know of any support for these units, but i'd love to learn
otherwise.  i have the original manual and that's about all.

peace

monk