Re: EDP as Sampler

Hi Gary,

Wanted to ask a question: Were you ever able to get in touch with Tony
Moore, in terms of picking up the chairs you left at his studio at the
LA loop gig?

I ask because I've been trying to get in touch with him for a couple of
weeks with regards to getting a copy of my performance from the gig, but
I haven't heard back from him yet.  I'm wondering if maybe there's a
problem at the Moore household, or something...

If you could drop me a note and fill me in, I'd appreciate it.

Many thanks, and I hope you're doing well.

--Andre