Re: (OT) Copyright in a Sampled World...

On Sat, 18 Aug 2001 10:59:10 EDT, Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:

>whats interesting to me is the fact that i work at sounding "gooder"
>more than i work at becoming  more "talented".....huh?.....:)

One of the things I've noticed is that as I become more "talented" in
various areas, I think less in terms of what I *want* and more in terms
of what I can *do*. I think the work ultimately suffers for that, and
therefore I try to identify that tendency when it arises and work
against it. Has anyone else noticed a similar tendency?

>p.s. perhaps a dumb question: why do many of you "loop" old posts into
>your
>post i.e. i have the same, oft times "long" posts pop up several times in
>row verbatim.....my memory is not that bad yet

I try to edit out what isn't relevant to the response, myself. Some
people don't seem to bother. I'm not sure why.