First Looper Reminiscence

ah my first looper was some analog Ibanez pedal that I duct taped to my
guitar
so I could screw with the knobs.  Probably around 1980 or so.  The first
time I
used it live was at a highschool battle of the bands!  We were totally
boo'd,
but afterwards kids from the other bands came over to see what the hell I
was
doing.

Mark