RE: First Looper Reminiscence

I started using an Akai GX-4000D as a delay in the mid/late 70's, then
stumbled onto a way to use the 'sound-on-sound' feature in real time on a
tape loop. After a couple of years I added a Realistic open reel so I could
do the Fripp&Eno thang. Then analog delays in the early 80's, (stopped
using the open reels around then), digital delays in the late 80's, MORE
delays in the 90's, completely out of hand by 2001...

-t