Re: "Basic Intro" clarification

On Sun, 19 Aug 2001 14:54:34 EDT, PMimlitsch@aol.com wrote:

>My response was not in reference to the "Basic
>Intro" thread as a whole, just to calaban's one quote that I referenced.

I certainly didn't mean a single example to turn into a huge war over
what constitutes "music" and what constitutes "original" and what
constitutes "art". Those terms are purely subjective. It's well past the
time we should "agree to disagree" on some of the core arguments, and
I'm trying to let the thread die a reasonably quiet death at this point.
We're not getting anywhere with it anymore.

>inciteful,

Quite an amusing Freudian slip. Maybe you meant "insightful", but then
again... ;)