Re: First Looper Reminiscence

1985. A Digitech rackmount delay with about 5 seconds of looping time on
it.
(The RDS 3600 maybe?) I mostly used it for ambient stuff using a Roland
GR-500. It flaked on me during the summer of 1986 though I've still got it
buried in my crawlspace somewhere.

I could sort of loop with the Boss half-rack RSD-10 but I probably got more
use out of my Boss RDD-10 as a well-spec'd but short (500ms) digital delay.
(The RDD-10 can be cranked up to the point where it overdrives and
generates
a wall of noise if you crank the feedback high enough.)

I had a Roland rackmount 5 second delay for a while in the early 1990's.

My real return to looping, however, came with my purchase of an EDP in
1998.

Mark