Re: First Looper Reminiscence

First looper was an Ibanez Analog delay pedal, bought in 1980. Used
it on my ARP Axxe. Still have both of 'em.

Then followed by a Digitech rackmount digital delay. 1 sec I think.
Seemed miraculous that it could hold a loop forever without degrading
like the analog delay (who would guess that 20 years later, we'd be
making complex digital electronics to emulate that degradation?).
 From there through 2-sec and 8-sec stompboxes. Then to a Lex
LXP-5/MRC combo (still got). Then JamMan.
Dave Trenkel                                New and Improv Music
http://www.newandimprov.com         improv@peak.org
                 Now Available: Minus: Dark Lit
"This is music all-consuming in its beauty and power"
                                -Jake TenPas OSU Daily Barometer