Re: OT: giant pipes down Portola Avenue in Santa Cruz and other natural reverbs

In a message dated 8/21/01 2:34:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
GLOBAL@cruzio.com writes:

WHAT KICK ASS SONIC ANOMALIES DO YOU KNOW OF IN YOUR HOMETOWN

as you approach point park, in pittsburgh, where the rivers come together to
create the mighty ohio river, there is a bridge (fancy that) that you must
pass under to get to the park proper.....when standing under this bridge (it
actually just crosses land) you get the most amazing delay.....everytime i go
across it i have to clap my hands and yell, much to the "delight" of those
with me and many odd looks from our oh so friendly police.....i think a wind
instrument played here would be a treat.....there are many more with all of
the tunnels and coal mines and other bridges through out the city.....:)m