Re: OT: giant pipes down Portola Avenue in Santa Cruz and othernatural reverbs

>> WHAT KICK ASS SONIC ANOMALIES DO YOU KNOW OF IN YOUR
>HOMETOWN........WHAT
>> WIERD ASSED PIECE OF ARCHITECTURE OR SCULPTURES OR PLUMBING EXISTS TO BE
>> STRUCK OR BLOWN ON OR OTHERWISE PUSHED INTO RESONANCE........

What we need in every major town is a place for resonance worship.  Large
cathedral-like buildings made of thick stone with high domed ceilings,
subdued lighting, convenient electrical outlets...   Call it "The First
Congregation of the Sonically Inclined".  If I were rich...

-Allan