Re: Where's The Repeater?

PaulPokr@aol.com (10:34 AM 08.22.2001) wrote:

 >Yeah, how long will it take for shipment between Electrix and Alto Music?
 >Is
 >Alto Music in New York state (can't remember)?

Folks have to remember that we've known for a while that Banana's had
their
purchase order into Electrix before Alto. Electrix has stated that they
will fulfill orders in the order that _they_ got them.

There was a quick count of boxes that went out based on the pictures on
the
Electrix site, and that ended up being appx 180 machines. Damon loosely
confirmed that number, and said that they would continue to ship.

No mention was made as to where Alto was in the ship-to list, nor was any
mention made as to how many boxes went to Bananas.

While you're waiting, you might want to get a larger CF card. This is a
pretty good deal, it's a high quality card, and it's on Electrix's
approved
list:

   http://www.us.buy.com/retail/searchresults.asp?qu=10153448&loc=273

128meg will give you about 21 minutes of total recording time.

Gotta buy it before the 15th to get the rebate.

Mark