Re: Where's The Repeater?

I'm not a mail carrier person but...It has not even been a week since they
left the factory.  I think one should expect it to take longer than that to
arrive at the distribution spoint,  get processed, and re-sent to the end
user.

I have very little doubt that one will be arriving at my doorstep sometime
soon (LD Group Buy), but I am all for giving them more time to get
their job done.

later,
-jas