Re: Repeater frenzy

Indeed, Electrix's other products are pretty damn amazing. I had two
filter
factories and a mofx connected up with a jamman as my 'looping factory'. i
sold the jamman to make financial room for the repeater and this is mostly
why i am dismayed - because i sold my only looper only to dive into these
product release delays.

if/when the repeater is integrated into my loop station, its going to be
fantastic! i've been playing with various combination of filter factories
and mofx's and i think the best combo is two FF and a mofx connected in
series. wow - you can create some pretty serious rhythmic effects with
this.

we shall see.

brett