Re: Repeater frenzy

Plexus > Frankly I think they should have done what any other mature
equipment company does and not say anything about anything until they
actually have something to ship.

Good grief... they were KIND enough to query us on our particular desires
in a looper. Most other manufacturers don't give anyone the time of day!
Their kindness has resulted in them being bashed repeatedly (pun intended)
for their efforts. When someone gives me a best guess on something, I take
it with a grain of salt. If they're then honest enough to say they've had
problems, I respect that as well.

I'm ashamed of our behaviour in some of the posts regarding Electrix. It's
time to grow up a bit. I'm waiting to hear some rational feedback on the
product...

-Miko