Re: Repeater frenzy

geez, i usually never chime in on these threads. but enough already! how
about we wait til' we get one, give it a whirl, and then bitch and moan
or praise and herald.

as for the quality, i bought some of the electrix stuff when they were
blowing it out. the quality of the mo-fx, filter, and vocoder are all
great. i have no complaints about the hardware or software of the units.
so i would expect the same of the repeater.

i consider myself lucky to even have this list to hear about the
repeater. remember the day we had to wait for the next issue of whatever
rag, and then beg, plead and pay top dollar at the corner music store.
instead we got a great deal on a group buy thru alto and get (regretably)
daily, hourly, heck, by the freakin' minute updates. call alto if you're
curious. the girl i spoke with was very friendly and patient, and they
never asked me for a deposit.

ok, gotta go, it looks like i have almost 20 silly message to delete in
the time it took me to type this email. i'd much rather make music than
spend that much time bitching about a tool that's supposed to help me
make music.

tony