CompactFlash (was: Re: Where's The Repeater?)

Mountain Man (02:23 PM 08.22.2001) wrote:

 >That does seem like a good price.  I'd like to get the "jumbo size",
 >however.  Has anyone seem good prices on larger cards?

I think that the largest CF's out today are 256meg, I know that's the
largest we've seen for work. They look pretty pricey... the 256meg CF from
Simple is $246 at buy.com.

There's a Memorex for $185, I dunno how that rates in speed though.

 >BTW, the link isn't working for me anymore.  Can you tell me how you
 >found this, Mark?  Searching on the brand name got no hits, and
 >searching on "compact flash" found nothing larger than 64MB.

YIKES!

I had originally found it searching for "flash simple"... Lemme look...

Ahh... here it is:

http://www.us.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10153448&hdwt=31107&loc=14617

Interesting... There's a new key in the URL argument list. Looks like they
cut over to a new indexing scheme on the fly. :)

Mark