Re: OT: giant pipes down Portola Avenue in Santa Cruz and other natural reverbs

Om and In......Papa Dave

A couple of natural man made resonant zones are the Wawona Tunnel in
Yosemite, Calif....   1 mile long....I've played guitar, Banjo, varius
horns
and singing....very log and cool reverb/echo...also colors change at the
end
of the tunnel if you've eaten enough mescalito cactus...also the Pinnacles
National Park in Soledad,Ca...hike to the top and then sing or play a good
loud flute...the echoes roll and separate and you can hear 3 or 4 or 5
ways
that the echoes roll out of the Pinnacles Mountains.  For the more
adventurous the Grand Canyon has amazing echos all through it as you might
imagine... voice and my cow horn make great echoes and seem to roll on
forever...... and Machu Pichu in Peru has astonishing echoes as well... I
lived there for several months and in the Sacred Valley of the Incas below
Machu Pichu.

Burning Man in 5 days.....Om and Out  Papa Dave