Re: semi-OT: mouth-based midi control

Freudian couch moment...

Me: I remember sometime in the mid-70's I was learning to play slide
guitar. I'd never really seen anyone do it, so I was quite proud of my
adolescent self. One day I was at home, playing away, when I noticed my
mother watching me in amusement. When I asked her what was so funny, she
told me that whenever I used the slide I was making some really comical
mouth expressions. Doctor, I was traumatized.

Doctor Sigmund: Vell, haff you effer seen Steve Howe play lap steel? Now
ZAT guy iss making some funny faces!

-t