Re: DL4 for saxophone ?

someone wrote:

Hello,

Is anyone can tell me if the DL4 as got a sufficient baude rate to sample
correctly the saxophone ?

I write:

In my experience with the DL4 and sax, I'd say that you can certainly tell
the real thing from the looped thing,  but it's certainly decent enough for
use with sax in a live situation, or with devolving multilayered loops, or
in a situation where further treatment might be involved.  I personally
quite enjoy the combination of DL4 & sax, but it might not be to your
taste.

T om