Who in NYC is going to the d/t show at K/F on this friday nite?

Besides david, I mean...  Whoever's going, it'd be nice to have a little
looper's delight corner meeting to put faces to names, or to say,
unsubscribe...  I'll be there... Without a LD t-shirt.  Maybe I'll just
wear
a noose...  Or some other looping device.  Lasso?

Best,

Todd

Refer to this:

David Torn wrote...

i'll be improvising along with:
robert creeley (poetry, MC), steve swallow (e-bass), david cast-T
(winds/electronics), chris massey (drums)

friday 8/24
knitting factory main space, leonard st, nyc: 8 & 10pm shows