RE: SKB rack advice

The main difference is in the plastic which is a cheaper type of plastic
(not ABS I think?).  Also, the roto racks don't have rails on both the
front and the back like the originals.  If you are looking for something
like the original SKB's at a lower cost, I came across a new mfg called
Gator cases.  Apparently, SKB's patent expired on the original design
and Gator cases is now able to make essentially the same case even
cheaper than the roto cases.

Regards,
Steve