Re: repeater question

paul,
>For overdubbing within a track(s), can the "feedback level" (ie: fade
>level)
>be set/adjusted  independantly for each of the four tracks within a loop
>or is there one "feedback level" for the the loop as a whole?

(somebody correct me if i's wroing (or misleading), here.....)

w/repeater, a single loop is comprised of all 4 tracks.
as w/the EDP, the entirety of the loop is accessed by only one feedback
level.
however:
as the feedback level is only applicable when a given track is 'open', ie
'recording', and:
as repeater's  'feedback level' is addressed via midiCC#11,
then ye can alter it at will, eg 'in between' recording of the separate
tracks.
the unit will only record 1mono or 1stereo track in a 'pass';
effectively, this means that it's possible to have different feedback
levels
for each of the four tracks.....
the altered feedback level isn't applied until a track is 'open'.....
dt / s-c