Re: software..somewhat OT

I'm using it on a pc every day, and have used it on a mac. It's virtually
identical - I was quite surprised.

For music, Logic blows PT out of the water.  The only reason it might be
less useful for stuff such as dialog editing or engineering is that it was
never designed to do those things. You could even use your TDM hardware
with
it

As far as I the undo, Protools is the same if I remember correctly. It's an
old school mac paradigm, that some people never fixed. It's been a year
since I touched Slo-tools myself, so I may have forgotten.