Re: OT. Help with simple midi prob???

are you using midi clock or miditime code? and are both looking for/
sending
the same thing?

also check to make sure that you haven't accidentally recorded a beat or
partial beat of silence at the beginning of one or your sequences.

--
monk@fuse.net
www.monkmusic.com

 anon 8/27/01 6:30 AM, mark.red@involvelearning.com at