Re: OT. Help with simple midi prob???

it should be in the midi menu, but you may not have it on the simpler
machines.  i'm pretty sure that one of those (midi clock, i think) just
basically gives a starting point for the sequence....

sorry, i wish i was there to help troubleshoot, iknow how frustrating that
can be.... in the mean time, if you are recording, you could run the
earlier
of the two sequences thru a chort delay to get them to sound the same...
it's not the best solution, but it may get you thru for now...

--
monk@fuse.net

www.monkmusic.com
 and on 8/27/01 6:47 AM, mark.red@involvelearning.com at