Re: software..somewhat OT

Hey,

I'm a pretty hard core Mac user, and I have plenty of programs that allow
multipal undos.  I think it has more to do with RAM than how the program is
written than it does with the OS.  Since Photoshop 5, there's been a
history
function that let's you go back as far as your memory allows. (it's a ram
hog, I
must say) it even has a brush that lets you choose a previous memory state
and
"paint" with it.  Anyway, I'm not sure if Metro gives you multipal undos,
but
I'll check when I get my new G4.