Re: Line 6 crunchy digital yukiness

Are you plugging your instrument(s) straight into it or using it in a
board's aux send?

I found that using sends I was overloading quite easily and had to find the
right 'sweet spot' to get a good level with low noise that wouldn't get
crunchy on me. A hair in either direction can make a big difference.

If you're running straight in, you may want to try a compressor before the
looper, or at least something to attenuate your signal a bit.

-t