Re: ARTIFACTS.................the thread.........

. . .
> > day in order to do it.........wish me luck.......

Hey!  Congratulations, Rick!  Best of luck on your gig!

> > I'd love to get an ARTIFACTS thread going.
>
> sounds like a ct-project in the making, rick. :-)

How 'bout a CT-project called HOUSE MUSIC?  We imagine one house for all of
us.  We decide on the number and types of rooms.  It can be a big mansion
with perhaps an attached garage.  Each participant is assigned a separate
room (kitchen, hall closet, basement, etc.) in the house.  All the sounds
of
your musical piece must come from a real room of the same type.

Just an idea...

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com