Re: Repeater and the CFC

What I said was "the Repeater needs to be upside down for the card to be
properly placed"  I definitely was not confused ...... Perhaps you could
send
me a proper card! You are confused to think it is a wonderful flaw ..... I
would like to have the proper card for the Repeater ........ You are
telling a
lot of people that I am a confused person while admitting I was correct!
.......... Perhaps you will send me a proper card 14 months from this date.