Re: Digitech RDS-3600 Sighted

snips n' snaps

-----Original Message-----
From: nick ring <nick@simons-rock.edu>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Monday, August 27, 2001 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: Digitech RDS-3600 Sighted

> >For Sale:  Digitech RDS-3600 Digital Delay
>
>I've been wondering lately where all the digitechs have gone.  I've got a
>few of 'em and would see 'em fairly regularly on Harmony-central's

Nick -
In my experience on a check of Ebay, Digitech will get you 170-250 hits, of
those about 125 are actual Digitech products and is (IMO) a great chance to
get quite a few cool loopers for less than a lot of other tools (both old
and new). Also and obviously  used music stores and (at least in NYC) many
pawn shops.

I was wondering about the 3600, is that baby really able to get up to 8
sec.? I remember someone selling one of those a few years ago on HC, I
didn't buy that it went to 8, would be very interested if I was off the
mark.

PedrOOrdeP