Re: EDP Input Level/distortion problems. Old story...

Okay, so I'm really embarrassed.  No doubt about that.  I won't hesitate to
ask if there's anyone on the list, or a recommendation of yours, kim, to do
the mod for me.  Sadly, you don't wanna let me near a doorknob with a
screwdriver, let alone a soldering iron...  Thanks,  todd

Okay, now I'm really embarrassed, can we start a looper's delight therapy
list?

Best,

Todd