Repeater question: dry/wet mix option avaliable?

Hi all!

I just joined the list, so forgive me if this question has been
already posted and discussed.
I just had a glance at the repeater features, and i've noticed that
there isn't a dry/wet mix control in the front panel, and the manual
says to eventually turn the effect mix of the amp fx loop all the way
wet.
This could be a problem in systems (as mine), where you need to run
the dry and wet signals in different paths.
So, the question is: is there a way to mute the dry signal via software?

TIA

Doei
Faisal