RE: continous control pedals

At 06:38 AM 8/28/01 -0500, you wrote:
>What are Bespeco?

Bespeco is an Italian manufacturer of musical accessories.
<http://www.bespecoprofessional.com>

I haven't tried their cc pedals, but I can vouch for their volume pedals.
They're very similar to the Boss FV50 in size, construction and appearance,
and cost _much_ less. (My Bespecos are mono, though, but I think they also
make a stereo version.) The quality is quite good for the price; graphite
pots and nice, smooth action. The pedal is plastic, but so is the Boss;
I've been using my FV50 for 14 years with no problems. I put a Bespeco VM12
next to it about a year and a half ago and it's been fine so far, and I
just added another Bespeco last week. (They control pedalboard output
volume, microphone effects volume and aux 1 looper input volume
respectively...)

-t