Re: Check out some loop work from a Mexican LD list member...

>Hello to all, if any of you have the time please check
>out my mp3.com page at
>http://www.mp3.com/Alex_Martinez  any comments
>appreciated.

listening to it right now... and it's a winner!

nice opening, good sounds and good use of a flanger
or resonant filter.  nice song structure,
all the various lines are exciting enough and
work well together, keeps me interested.

the drum sounds are a little thin, particularly
the kick sound, though the actual parts are
interesting.  I'd up the EQ in a narrow band
on the kick (150Hz?) and the snare (1.2KHz?)

good stuff!

        /t

<http://ax.to/fortune>.........a new fortune every minute.
<http://FortNY.com>..................Forteans of New York.