RE: A Repeater suggestion

Title: RE: A Repeater suggestion

What I'm trying to say is this: Don't just judge any musical instrument
or piece of gear on what it DOESN'T do.  Think about what it DOES do as
well.  Approach it as an individual thing with its own strengths and
weaknesses, and learn what those are.

** ya know this is really a good thought - - at least it elides with some thinking of my own for the last few days about musical compatriots of mine. look for the strengths, not the weaknesses. acknowledge the weaknesses, but appreciate the strong points.

stig