Re: ARTIFACTS.................the thread.........

  Well, OK, one thing I like to do with the DL-4 is to record a short loop
with the shorter delay in loop mode before actually engaging the longer
loop function.  then, once I've got that going, I'll turn the delay time
knob all the way to one end, than the other, and then settle at the longest
setting, which gives a really wild somewhat random rhythmically undulating
noise which works incredibly wonderfullly for a beat to play and loop over.
 The original tones are all but gone and they're replaced with their
artifact-ridden ghosts.  It can be pretty amazing!...
  I'll then engage the loop function to record what's playing, and then
once that's done, eliminate the first delay, and continue adding layers or
textures over the basic rhythm.

Smiles,

G-Girl

---