RE: Repeater and EDP (d/t)

Insightful post, Andre. Actually, you are correct too... having independent
outs for each track and FX inserts opens up a wealth of possibilities that
have not yet explored. When these approaches are considered, it becomes
readily obvious that the EDP doesn't necessarily belong after the Repeater.
Yesterday, just to get the Repeater up and running, I set it up in mono
mode. I will explore the routing possibilities more fully in the coming
days
and weeks.

Back to the fun...
Kevin